You've bought our product and we are here to help you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log-in to your account and send us a support ticket. We will help you asap! If you have an extended Service Level Agreement please use the direct contacts you have been provided with, they will help you with your problem.
So how do you get support?
Non-critical support: send us an e-mail at email@example.com or make a support ticket in your client area after logging in to your account.
Critical support during office hours: you can call us at +32(0)2/888.92.46 and the available support engineer will help you with your problem. Our support engineers are available from 09.00h to 18.00h CET+1 (Brussels).
Critical support outside office hours: you can use our 24/7 support button below to request help by the stand-by sysadmin 24/7. This service is FREE for our SLA 1 & 2 customers. Customer without support level may use this service but will be billed at the standard sysadmin rate (see SLA page). The instant support form can be found here.
Some hints to receive good and quick support:
- describe your problem very clearly, give us all the information available
- if possible send along the error messages
- let us know when this happened (hours, # attempts, recurring or not? etc)
- tell us for which domainname or service this is
- the more information, the easier for us to to replicate the problem and the quicker we can help you!
- Explanation and assistance for the control panel of your account
- Assistance with administrative and invoicing questions
- Support with setting up your cloud server or domainnames
- Support during interruptions or maintenance on our platform
- Advice during installation and configuration of your applications